Do you feel like you are ready to start your own business? We can help you!!
R2000 FOR WEBSITE AND BUSINESS REGISTRATION
Get a website as per your specifications including your own domain (www.mybusiness.co.za), 10 mailboxes (firstname.lastname@example.org), seo, social media integration and much more! But also, we will do the business registration with CIPC!! This includes name reservations, business registration, share certificates and innaugral minutes.
A few of our services:
1. I.T troubleshoots – including networks, servers, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7
2. Other hardware or software issues – includes Office, Quickbooks, Caseware & Easyfile
3. Software Development
4. IT PATs
5. Social media creation – page creation, maintenance & updates
6. Blog creation – same as above
7. Website creation – same as above
8. Support via teamviewer
9. On-site tech support
10. Networks – setup, maintenance, troubleshooting
1. Develop, Implement And Maintain SHE Management Systems.
2. Facilitate The Legal Appointment Structures In A Business.
3. Placement And Management Of Competent SHE Officers.
4. Drafting HSE Policies And Procedures.
5. Compiling Of Client Specific Legal Safety Files.
6. Accident / Incident Investigations.
7. Hazard Identification And Risk Assessment Process.
8. Audits / Inspections And Action Plans & Close Out Of Deviations.
9. Conducting Training And Awareness For All Employees.
10.Emergency Management Planning.
12.Accredited Training Courses.
PLACEMENT OF STAFF
We provide the following personnel:
1. SHEQ Managers/ Officers
2. Traffic Safety Officers
4. Training Facilitators
5. SHE Representatives and Fire Watchers.
6. Semi-skilled artisan personnel and General Labour
7. I.T Managers
8. I.T Supervisors
10. In-house Consultants
12. Web designers
As you roll out training for your workers, one thing that you have to take into consideration is Adult Learning Principles. Because you are training adults, these principles assist in making training more effective for them.
Adult learners are:
Self directing – they have existing knowledge, experience and opinions. If they cannot appreciate the pupose or value, they will be reluctant to engage in the training
Relevance – The immediate use of the learning needs to be clearly understood by the learner. They need to see ‘what’s in it for them’
Experience – select case scenarios and examples that they can relate to
Using all of their senses – Adult learners need multi-sensory learning and teaching (Hands on activities )
Practice – The more an adult learner can practice new skills, the more transformational impact the training will have
Involvement – Adults need to feel as though they have a sense of responsibility, control and decision making over their learning