Why do we need training?
Training is a means to ensure that employees have the knowledge and the right skills to be able to do their work effectively and compentently.
Why should you conduct a TNA?
- Avoids training for ‘training sake’ – trainees just go through the motions when they are disinterested in the training at hand . They do not feel it necessary if it is not relevant.
- Supports cost effective training – no time and money wastage on irrelevant training and unskilled labour
- Targets the areas of greatest need
TRAINING NEEDS ANALYSIS ADDRESSES THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- What training is needed and why?
- Where is training needed?
- Who needs training?
- How will training be provided?
- How much will training cost?
- What will be the impact on business?
The basic training needs assessment is a four step process:
- Identify a clear business goal that the training supports
- Determine the tasks the workers need to perform so the company can reach that goal
- Determine the training activities that will help the workers learn to perform the tasks
- Determine the learning characteristics of the workers that will make the training more effective
NIYASH provides all safety & i.t related training. Get in touch with us via the following means:
For urgent/immediate matters:
Call Avi: 083 876 3404
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org